On another note, I took him to the doctor for his weight check today (remember, they were a little concerned that he didn't gain any weight between three and four months), and he's gained a pound in a little over two weeks! Dr. K said he's making up for lost time! I always thought he was plenty chunky....and now he doesn't have to go back until six months!
Monday, January 21, 2008
I Heart My Exersaucer
He digs it! So many toys, so little time.........
On another note, I took him to the doctor for his weight check today (remember, they were a little concerned that he didn't gain any weight between three and four months), and he's gained a pound in a little over two weeks! Dr. K said he's making up for lost time! I always thought he was plenty chunky....and now he doesn't have to go back until six months!
On another note, I took him to the doctor for his weight check today (remember, they were a little concerned that he didn't gain any weight between three and four months), and he's gained a pound in a little over two weeks! Dr. K said he's making up for lost time! I always thought he was plenty chunky....and now he doesn't have to go back until six months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment