Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Picture Post

Mommy said to tell you guys that she knows that you all just come here for the pictures. So this time, she's giving you what you want. Just me, myself and I. And if I do say so myself, I have never been cuter. In the first couple pictures, I am using Mommy's sports bra as an accessory. I have recently learned how to put things on and take them off, so I try it with everything. I am not too happy in the next pictures. You know my fascination with unrolling all the toilet paper? Well, sometimes that goes awry and I get stuck in it. And then I can't move so well. And for whatever reason on that day, my dumb Dad was just taking pictures of me instead of assisting me in removing the offending toilet paper. DADS! And then the last pictures are of me having fun in our neighborhood park, assisted by my quad (courtesy of Gramette and G-pa). I sure do love my Q-ride!










1 comment:

Susan said...

I saw your blog on Sarah Smith's page and thought I would say hello. I also live in Colorado Springs. Tyler is a doll!