Sunday, February 15, 2009

Me and Hats.....Not So Much

Hello everyone! I am back again after a not-so-lengthy-as-normal break in my blogging. I'm a busy boy, what can I say? I have been practicing climbing on everything, much to my parents dismay. I've figured out how to pile up pillows and get myself on the couch, so the remotes are no longer safe. In actuality, nothing is safe anymore. There is a force of destruction that is too large to be tamed moving through the Knoche household on a regular basis. That force is, namely, ME. Bwahahahahaha!

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy. The first ones are of me playing with my friends Jackson, Ty and Maddox at the park. Those boys live in a town about 2 hours north of where I live and they come all the way down here just to see me! Oh, also so their parents can eat at this really good Mexican restaurant with my parents. Yummy! Mommy gave me refried beans the last time we went there....I made her pay for that one the next day.

Oh also, there is a herd of zoo animals that have moved in to my house. They all line up and I pull them around. I'm their ringleader, so to speak.

And PS--even though Mommy got me to smile in one of the pictures, I really don't like hats. At all.





No comments: