My Mommy and Daddy took me to New York. Since they call it the Big Apple, I kind of expected it to be a little rounder and a little redder, but hey, whatever. I'm flexible. We had a really great time! Despite a few in-flight incidents....I could really tell that the people sitting in front of me on the way there were NOT happy about sitting in front of a toddler, so I decided to yell at them for most of the trip. Also, since they leaned their seat waaayyy back as far as possible, I kicked them for most of the way too. I was not the most popular passenger that day, to say the least. And on the way back I was a perfect boy....until about 15 minutes before landing, when I blew out a diaper in a very unceremonious fashion. I was not the most popular passenger that day either. But I was definitely the CUTEST passenger both days, so that makes up for a lot. In Mommy's book, anyway.
Gramette met us in New York, and boy was I happy to see her. I just love my Gramette. I also met Mommy's friend Allison and her little boy Aaron, Mommy and Daddy's friends Nazy and Gray and their little boy Reece, and Mommy and Daddy's friend Maggie! I had lots of fun playing on the slides and in the Hippo park with Maggie!!!!!
While I was in New York, I saw LOTS of things. The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Central Park, Times Square and many other things. I rode on the subway, although that was boring to me since I already mastered underground transportation when I was in Boston. People on the subway in New York are way more entertaining that the ones in Boston though.
Here are some pictures of me, my Mommy,and my Daddy!






No comments:
Post a Comment