Also, say hello to my new favorite friend, Mr. Roboto. He was a gift from my babysitter Jeanette, before she moved to Texas. He talks and walks. Me gusto mucho.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
I Heart Hats
They forced me to wear a hat outside when I first started "school", and now, quite honestly, I prefer it. In all situations. Which really isn't a bad thing as far as Mommy is concerned, because my hair and skin are as white as the new fallen snow.
Also, say hello to my new favorite friend, Mr. Roboto. He was a gift from my babysitter Jeanette, before she moved to Texas. He talks and walks. Me gusto mucho.

Also, say hello to my new favorite friend, Mr. Roboto. He was a gift from my babysitter Jeanette, before she moved to Texas. He talks and walks. Me gusto mucho.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment