They did take me to the zoo though. And to America the Beautiful Park to play in the water fountain. And they made me a cupcake. So, you know...I guess it wasn't all bad.....
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
My Mom is a Loser (the Birthday Post)
My parents suck. Did I have a party for my second birthday? Nope. Family in town? Nope. Presents? Not really. They bought me stuff for my big boy room. Who wants a stupid big boy room anyway?
They did take me to the zoo though. And to America the Beautiful Park to play in the water fountain. And they made me a cupcake. So, you know...I guess it wasn't all bad.....




They did take me to the zoo though. And to America the Beautiful Park to play in the water fountain. And they made me a cupcake. So, you know...I guess it wasn't all bad.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that he's convinced that giraffe is going to get him when he looks toward the camera. That picture is awesome.
Post a Comment