Okay, let's pick up where we left off. This is gonna be a long one people, so if you're not comfy, if you need a snack (preferably goldfish) or to go to the bathroom, I would do it now. Unless you're me, then you can do it anytime because I think potty-training is for conformists and I have no intentions of being any such thing.
Here we go. November. This November was a special one. My mommy and daddy left me for the first time (well, for more than one day) and got to go on a trip that they have been wanting to go on for quite some time. They went to Egypt with my Mimi and Pops!!! I was NOT invited to go along (*huff*) but ultimately the joke was on them because I spent the whole 10 days with my Gramette and G-Pa and was spoiled completely rotten. The fact that Gramette and G-Pa took me to Hondo to see all my Aelvote cousins furthered my spoilage. I was perfectly good-natured and the life of the partay. I sure fooled them!!! I put some pictures of what my mommy and daddy were up to while they were gone at the end of this post.
On to December. I was in a Christmas program for my school. We *sang* Jingle Bell Rock. Actually, most of us just stared in awe out at the crowd. Then we spent Christmas back in Hondo with all of the cousins. I wasn't *quite* as cheerful on this trip, but I was still pretty good. Santa came to my great-greandparents house like usual, and he 100% terrified me. I've included pictures in case you don't believe me. There's just something about fat guys in red....I don't know. It's scary.
For New Years, we went to Roswell and saw my girlfriend Avery and her new sister Alice! We also saw baby Cash and Mimi and Pops and lots of mommy and daddy's friends. The rest of January passed quickly, and the topper was that my Gramette came and spent a week with me at the end of the month! I just love my Gramette.
February was very exciting! My friend Reed came to see me all the way from Cape Cod (that's Massachusetts, people!). He brought his mommy and daddy and his brother Chase and his sister Cate. And then, my friend Maddox came down too and brought his brothers and his sister Emersyn. We all had a big slumber party and it was soooo much fun! I was very confused after everyone left and continued to ask about Reed and Maddox for days! While they were here, we went to the zoo and ate philly cheesesteaks and the mommies drank lots of wine. There are some zoo pictures down there too.
Okay, we're up to the current month. March started with some snow and with Aunt Anna and Uncle Zac coming to visit! And then right when they left, Gramette and G-pa came! I had a great time hanging out with them during the day, and G-pa taught me lots of things about balloons and their magical powers. I think he's rad.
And...that's about it, I guess. You can see that we have had a steady stream of activities that have kept my mommy quite occupied.
Some of my favorite things right now: clocks (like the Mickey Mouse watch my G-pa bought me), balloons, bulldozers, knives, sunglasses, goldfish, pretzels, chocolate, playing in Daddy's truck and pulling the dog's tail.
I am talking up a storm. Some of my favorite things to say: NO, MINE, I got a balloon, I got a sharp knife, I like *insert food item*, I wanna watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
I also have decided that television is okay. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is my favorite show and I can name all of the characters and sing all of the songs. I like Nemo pretty well too.
Okay, my toddler brain is exhausted. Are you asleep? Just in case you're not, here are some pictures............

1 comment:
What a cute boy you have there! I also love the picture of the four of you on camels. Fun times!
Post a Comment