Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Busy Weekend!

This has been an event-filled weekend! First, my repaired highchair finally came in, so I got to eat in there for the first time. I like it, and Mommy does too because she doesn't have to bend over to feed me like she did when I ate in the swing!

Then, on Friday night, I went to the mall with Mommy and her friend Lauren, and my friends Brennan and Cristiana. Then they came over to play and eat pizza. Their Dad came too. Brennan is about three weeks younger than me and we had so much fun! We rolled around on my playmat (Brennan has less junk in the trunk than I do, so he can already flip BOTH ways! What a big boy!) and played in my excersaucer!

Then, on Saturday, we went out to see Mommy's cousin Megan and Ava! Mommy forgot to take her camera, so we don't have pictures of that. But Ava ate cheerios and I layed on her playmat, and we both watched Elmo! Mommy and Megan ate Chick-Fil-A and yummy cake, and just talked and talked. Those two wouldn't shut up! And then when we got home, Uncle Randy and Aunt Becky and Cousin Travis came over! They hadn't seen me in a while and were amazed at how dashingly handsome I have become. Of course I know I'm handsome. Mommy tells me everyday!

And then finally, today around lunchtime Mommy took me on my first BIG BOY stroller ride! I got to face forward for the first time and I loved it! It was such a nice day (although a little windy) and I looked around at the sky and the trees. A couple doggies stopped to lick me too!

And now, as Mommy types this, I am passed out in my crib. I am one tired boy after all this action!


No comments: