Yucky First--ear infection! Hate it. Mommy slept about 30 minutes last night because she was up dealing with me--I wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, nothing! But I didn't run a temperature until this morning, and then she knew something was wrong. So I went to the doctor and got some medicine. It's interesting because the pediatricians have actually adopted a "wait and see" policy with all ear infections (as in, no antibiotics unless the infection is really severe) but that policy doesn't apply to kids under six months. And since I am a lowly five months, I get the pink stuff twice a day. And Tylenol as often as my crabby self requires it!!!!!!!!!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Two Firsts
Happy First--sweet potatoes! Loved em. Have eaten them a couple times now.
Yucky First--ear infection! Hate it. Mommy slept about 30 minutes last night because she was up dealing with me--I wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, nothing! But I didn't run a temperature until this morning, and then she knew something was wrong. So I went to the doctor and got some medicine. It's interesting because the pediatricians have actually adopted a "wait and see" policy with all ear infections (as in, no antibiotics unless the infection is really severe) but that policy doesn't apply to kids under six months. And since I am a lowly five months, I get the pink stuff twice a day. And Tylenol as often as my crabby self requires it!!!!!!!!!
Yucky First--ear infection! Hate it. Mommy slept about 30 minutes last night because she was up dealing with me--I wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, nothing! But I didn't run a temperature until this morning, and then she knew something was wrong. So I went to the doctor and got some medicine. It's interesting because the pediatricians have actually adopted a "wait and see" policy with all ear infections (as in, no antibiotics unless the infection is really severe) but that policy doesn't apply to kids under six months. And since I am a lowly five months, I get the pink stuff twice a day. And Tylenol as often as my crabby self requires it!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment