Okay, what all has happened to me since the last post?
Cindi at Mommy's work made me this really cool Baby Genius quilt. I'm laying on it in the first picture.
We went to visit Mimi and Pops in Roswell. That was fun. I got to see Mommy beat Daddy at pickleball. You better bet Daddy's never gonna live that down!
Then we went to see Gramette and G-pa in Odessa for Easter. Daddy did some tile at G-pa's store and Mommy and I hung out with Gramette and my aunts. And then! Guess what! The Easter bunny came to visit me! I got so much cool stuff! AND I GOT THE GOLDEN EGG!!!!
I am sitting up very nicely by myself now and I can hold my bottle to feed myself. I've been doing that for a while actually, but now I can REALLY hold it and tip it and everything. Mommy's been working with me on the sippy cup too. I'm not really sure about the sippy cup. Something tells me Mommy is trying to get out of doing all the work around here by trying to get me to hold my bottle and cup. We'll see about that.
I also have developed an obsession with Gerber puffs. I LOVE them and will shove them in my face as fast as Mommy puts them on my tray. This is quite an accomplishment considering that I haven't perfected my pincer grasp....so basically I rake them into my palm and then shove my entire hand into my mouth and THEN release that puffy goodness onto my tongue. I'm especially enamored with the banana puffs. I'm kind of a banana lover, period.
Well, I guess I better go. I'm ready for my bottle and it's time to get my mad on until Mommy makes it for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment