Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tyler and The Toast

So, Gramette bought me this zwieback toast for Easter. I LOVE it. It is so tasty and fun and messy. I like to drool all over it and lick it and rub it in my hair....I might even hold it down and let the doggies have a little taste too!!!!

How does Gramette always know what I will like? It's a mystery to me, but I'm sure glad she's around.

On another note, Mommy wanted to try to capture a picture of my tooth for you. I was fairly cooperative (in that I didn't scream at her for it). The tooth is on the bottom, on the left.

**No babies were harmed in the taking of these photographs**



1 comment:

lsmith2867 said...

Thanks for the comments, I always enjoy them, you make me laugh!! I didn't want to mention the sleeping thing when she first started because I didn't want to jinx it. But she has been sleeping like that for weeks now. Every once in a while, she'll wake up and want to be rocked for a little while, but most of the time, she stays asleep in her bed. It has been really nice to get some sleep!!