Saturday, August 9, 2008

Getting Into Trouble!

Now that I am pulling up everywhere, I have become Mr. Curious about everything! This is cute but also annoying for Mommy and Daddy. In the past two weeks they have caught me chewing on all sorts of things, from batteries to a Tylenol bottle. No, they are not neglectful parents. I make these things materialize out of thin air!!!

My new favorite thing is, while they are taking a shower, I open their bottom drawer and pull all their hairdryers and curling irons and everything out. This is the best entertainment there is!!!!

I also have become fascinated with the dogs and love to pet them and squeeze them and pull on them. They are so soft. Every once in a while, they attack me with kisses, and then my face is priceless! Mommy tried to catch it on film....she did an okay job......

TTFN!




No comments: