Friday, August 1, 2008

My New Favorite Toys

There's two of them!

One is my new car. Mommy and Daddy can push me all around the house, and outside too. It's so fun!! The horn works and I am a master honker. Plus I can put my hands on the steering wheel and turn it!



The other is my new horsie, Yoyo. Yoyo is on loan from Zoe and Emmy Hendricks, and I'm so glad they decided to share her with me! I love to rock back and forth (with Daddy holding me on, of course). I also like to pat Yoyo's soft mane and tail. She is the best horsie ever!



You can really see how crazy my hair has become against the blue of Daddy's shirt in the Yoyo picture. Mommy has tried to put product in it, but I just end up with crusty wings. So we just let it fly!!!!!

1 comment:

lsmith2867 said...

Must be nice to be able to go outside. It's 106 here in Dallas and miserable. We sure wish we lived in Colorado this time of year!!

Cute pics, love the hair!!

Laura