Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Homecoming! And Boston!!!!

I have been a very busy boy the past few weeks!

First, I went to down to Lubbock to Texas Tech's homecoming with my Mommy and Daddy. Gramette and G-pa and my aunts and uncles all met me there! We played Nebraska and it was a great game. I also got to see my first parade! Even though it was raining, I still had a great time!

Then my Mommy and Daddy took me on my first plane ride! I got to go to Boston and Cape Cod. It was really fun. I didn't behave too well on the plane ride there, but I was an angel on the ride home. And I did great the whole time we were there too. We saw lots of cool things in Boston. My favorite was getting to see the ducks in Boston Common. I have this book called "Make Way for Ducklings" that my Gramette bought me that tells all about the ducks I saw in Boston. I even got my picture taken with them!

Oh yeah, my other favorite thing was getting to see my cousin Alex! She is my fave cousin (or one of them!) She goes to Boston College and we got to take a tour with her and hang out with her all the time! We also got to take a tour of Harvard. Mommy and Daddy say I will be smart enough to go there for sure, but they won't be able to afford it!

And then when we went to Cape Cod, I got to ride on a BIG boat called a ferry, all the way to Nantucket! I loved watching the water and feeling the wind in my hair. I got to put my feet in the Atlantic Ocean too. It was kind of cold and made me cry, but it was a milestone moment either way.

We also got to see my friend Reed! He lives in Cape Cod and his Mommy knows my Mommy. Reed has two older brothers and they were fun to hang out with too!

Here's some pictures of my adventures!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. B's Mommy said...

I love the duck picture!! So adorable! Hope you guys are doing well.