Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My First Haircut!

So Mommy and Daddy decided that my hair was getting a little too shaggy for their liking. So Mommy took me to this neat place called Kiddie Kutters. They have tons of toys there. In fact, I was perfectly satisfied to play with them and not get my hair cut at all. But Mommy made me. I think it turned out pretty cute, myself.

My paci gave me courage. I didn't cry at all!!! And I got a certificate with a little baggy of my hair for my baby book!

So now that I'm all studly with my short hair, I am TOTALLY ready for Tech Homecoming this weekend! I'll have my red and black on and am ready to tease Uncle Zac about being from Nebraska. Plus I get to see G-pa and Gramette! And Aunt Anna and Uncle Dave and Aunt Katie! Hooray!!!!







In other news, I've discovered yet another new talent. It's finger painting. With my food. And it's not messy at ALL.




The finger painting was pre-haircut. As I'm sure you can tell.

1 comment:

lsmith2867 said...

Love the haircut, but I'm going to miss his wild hair!!