Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Embarassed

My Mommy said to tell you that she is very embarassed that it's been over a month with no blog. Pathetic. What can I say? I keep her so busy that she has nary the time to go to the bathroom, much less blog about me.

And oh, I keep her soooo busy. There are so many things that have happened to me in the last month.

The scariest is that I fell down and almost knocked out my two front teeth. One of them is chipped now but thankfully they both stayed in. That was a stressful week for Mommy because we had to go to the pediatrician and the dentist and it was no fun for me. Mostly in general I don't like people messing with me, so I gave that dentist the what for. I didn't bite him though so that's something.

I have just returned from a very fun Thanksgiving with my Aelvoet family.

But before we went to Hondo, we went and saw my great-grandparents in Odessa. My G-Gpa has the funnest thing--a WALKER! Oh how I loved to be pushed around in it by Daddy! That was the best and highest car ever!

I was very good on the trip to Hondo and on Thanksgiving Day, I loved seeing everyone and was quite the social butterfly. I met all of my cousins and lots of extended family. There were plenty of little kids to play with and I just walked around all day and had the best time!

And then on Friday, Mommy and Daddy went to Houston to visit their friends and left me ALL ALONE with Gramette and Gpa. I was a very big boy and was very brave. I was well-behaved too, or at least that's what they told Mommy. She knows me so she finds that hard to believe, but whatever. I also learned how to wave bye-bye (and mean it) and how to be an indian over the holiday.

Our drive home was pretty scary. We were caught in a blizzard in Northern New Mexico, and Mommy was very scared. Daddy was pretty chill about it, though. And I'll admit, I was somewhat cranky which added to Mommy's distress. I worked through it though.

Mommy and Daddy mostly took video so there aren't lots of pictures but here are some! These pictures are of me with my great-grandparents and riding on G-Gpa's walker, playing with the tugboat in the pediatrician's office while I was there for my teeth, and me just getting into general mischief at the house. Mischief is my business.....and business is GOOD!!!!





No comments: