I liked that train so much that I just ran around behind it for a while.....then my mom and Dad felt bad for me and bought me another ticket!!!!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Fall Fun at the Pumpkin Patch
We went to Wishing Star Farms in early October and I had a blast! This was my first time at the pumpkin patch and there was lots to see and do there. I rode a pony and a train with my Mommy, I took a hayride with my Daddy, and I participated in some PDA with a lucky pumpkin!





I liked that train so much that I just ran around behind it for a while.....then my mom and Dad felt bad for me and bought me another ticket!!!!

I liked that train so much that I just ran around behind it for a while.....then my mom and Dad felt bad for me and bought me another ticket!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment