She's a hottie, huh? She came to visit me with her Mommy and Daddy in August. We had a great time. Well, at least I had a great time. Avery wasn't always so appreciative of my attempts to smush her, squash her, and splash her. But we managed to get some good pictures anyway......
Friday, November 13, 2009
My Girlfriend Comes To Town
This is my girlfriend Avery.....

She's a hottie, huh? She came to visit me with her Mommy and Daddy in August. We had a great time. Well, at least I had a great time. Avery wasn't always so appreciative of my attempts to smush her, squash her, and splash her. But we managed to get some good pictures anyway......


She's a hottie, huh? She came to visit me with her Mommy and Daddy in August. We had a great time. Well, at least I had a great time. Avery wasn't always so appreciative of my attempts to smush her, squash her, and splash her. But we managed to get some good pictures anyway......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment