Monday, July 21, 2008

Bad Mommy, and MMMMMMMMM!

Mommy says to tell all of you that she is very sorry. She has been a terrible poster and she is most apologetic. It's just that we are very busy in the summer. We seem to be traveling 24/7, and when we're not traveling, we're hanging outside or taking walks or doing other things that prohibit blogging. She'll do better. I hope.

Anywho. Since it's been a while, I'll give you a little recap! The last pictures you have are from sisters weekend, which was in early June. Then we went and visiting Mimi and Pops and G-pa and Gramette for a weekend. Gramette got some good shots of me in the pool. Mommy will try to put them on here later.

And then the last weekend of June, we went to Loveland to meet Mommy's cyber-friends! They were so nice and we'll be seeing them again soon. Again, Mommy has pictures but she'll have to find them later.

Then over the 4th of July, Uncle David, Aunt Kathie, and my awesome cousins Lynae, Lynette, and Lane came to visit. They stayed at the Broadmoor (ooo lala!) and so we spent the 4th of July with them! There are some pictures of those goofy kids in my Daddy's new toy down below.

THEN last weekend we went all the way to Texas for my cousin Rene's wedding. I was pretty good on the way down but I was not very good on the way back! Hey, a boy gets sick of sitting in the car. That's all I have to say for myself.

Anyway, Mommy took the camera but has NO pictures because she forgot. Silly Mommy. If anyone has pictures, let us know.

And lastly, two nights ago Mommy gave me MAC N CHEESE to eat. Oh, YUUUUMMMMMMM! I ate my body weight in cheesy goodness and finished it off with a banana yogurt chaser. A better dinner has never been invented!

On another note, I'm weaned! Now that I have teeth, Mommy got tired of being nibbled on. What, she's tasty! Anyway, Mommy wondered how I'd react, but I didn't care. Just gimme that cup and pass the macaroni, please!




No comments: