Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Note From Mommy

Hello everyone! The mama here.

So everyone has been asking for ideas for Tyler's birthday. As I adamantly refuse to "register" for birthday presents (as suggested to me by more than one person!!!!), I decided that I would post some ideas for his birthday on here. I know you guys don't know what we have and don't have. I get it. But registering? Really?

And here, in no particular order, are some toys that I'm sure Tyler would love, and we do not currently possess.......(PS--I pulled these off the Toys R Us site because it was the easiest...)


Legos!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2629039



The ever-popular See N Say!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2265270



Fridge Phonics!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2266036




A Little Workbench!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2333022




So there are some ideas. Really, he's a kid. He likes it all!!!!!

I hope this helps! Tyler says hi to everyone!!!!

1 comment:

The Cathey's said...

I think you need to repay the parents of those "unruly" children by going to their house and doing a little ransacking of your own!!

Like you said, at least their CUTE!