I also had Spaghetti-O's for the first time today. Althougth the jury is still out as to how much I liked them, they were messy for sure! And what fun is a food really if you can't smear it everywhere????
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Boys Will Be Boys
So my new obsession is Macy and Lucy's water bowl. As much as I love baths and swimming, Mommy knew it was only a matter of time before I discovered the fun that lay in store for me by splashing in the dog bowl. Three changes of clothes, two wet face-plants and a lot of slobbery water later, all we have are some cute pictures and some thirsty dogs to show for it. Oh well. It was fun anyway.
I also had Spaghetti-O's for the first time today. Althougth the jury is still out as to how much I liked them, they were messy for sure! And what fun is a food really if you can't smear it everywhere????
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
I also had Spaghetti-O's for the first time today. Althougth the jury is still out as to how much I liked them, they were messy for sure! And what fun is a food really if you can't smear it everywhere????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute...we had so much fun seeing you guys when you were here. Wish we lived closer too!!
I can't believe you would let your son play in the dog water ;)
Seriously, I mean some parents just let their kids run around other peoples house's and dump out JENGA game piece's everywhere, what is the world coming to!
Post a Comment