And I have very good news to share with you.
I AM ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me, my Mommy and my Daddy made it through my first year, and they're still alive! Sleepy, yes. Frustrated occasionally when I won't eat my vegetables, yes. But alive!
Yippee Skippee!!!!!
We had a very big party to celebrate the occasion. Does occasion have one "s" or two? I can't remember. And I'm too small to look it up in the dictionary. In fact, what is a dictionary?
Anyway, my Gramette and my G-pa and my Mimi and my Pops all came up to celebrate with me! And plus lots of my friends came over. It was really fun. I got to eat cake! It was delicious!!!
Here are some pictures to commemorate the event. And then I need to take a nap. But later, I'll share what I've been doing since my birthday. I've been up to LOTS of mischief!!!!
PS--Mommy was going to post more pictures, but I'm furious. She'll be back.

No comments:
Post a Comment