Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My New Talent

I have discovered something fun that lives in Mommy and Daddy's bathroom.

Are you ready?

It's the bathtub faucet!!!!!

Get this. You turn the lever, and water comes out. Isn't that amazing???

It is the coolest thing. I LOVE to turn it on and could do it all day long. Thankfully the side that I can reach is the cold water, because I love to stick my hand in the water, and it would be a shame if I got scalded while I was just trying to have a little fun.

The unfortunate thing is that usually when I decide to turn it on, Mommy or Daddy happens to be in the shower. The rush of cold water to the bathtub creates a rush of boiling hot water to the shower. But hey, a couple third-degree burns are nothing compared to my cuteness!!!

PS--one rule of turning on the faucet is that you must keep your favorite one of Mommy's ponytail holders in your mouth. It makes it twice as fun.



No comments: