This is what I think of G-pa very rudely implying to Mommy that she was doing a crap job of keeping up with the blog this afternoon. So there, G!!!!
In actuality, that's a picture of me having my first waffle! It was so delicious and I could not stop shoving it in my face. I ate a whole one all by myself. And then I smelled like maple syrup all day, so Mommy and Daddy just wanted to gobble me up!!
In other exciting news, I can WALK!!!! Okay, sort of. When I feel like it. I still prefer to crawl, and in fact have started doing this cute half-crawl, half-walk thing where I look like an ape. Mommy tried to get a picture but I move too fast. But anyway, if I'm so inclined, and especially if Mommy sets me down and lets me walk to Daddy, I can take steps! I did seven or eight in a row the other night! I'm such a stud muffin!!!!
Oh yes, and I now refuse to nap. It's pretty awesome. Mom really appreciates it. Instead, I spend my time in my crib doing this:
And finally, I had my one year appointment a few weeks ago. I weighed almost 22 pounds and was 30 and 3/4 inches long! I was between 75-90% for height, but only 50%for weight. I'm a skinny little thing but I bet I won't always be!!!!

1 comment:
That is hilarious!!
Can't believe he is walking, can't wait to see pics...
Laura
Post a Comment